Saturday 26 September 2009

Negativity is bad for your health

So this week I have mostly been feeling awful. I have had a constant headache and felt like I was coming down with something really nasty. General feeling sorry for myself ensued until thursday I was forced out of my house by unpleasant financial issues which should not have happened.

I was so angry and frustrated it fueled my ill ass getting into town to have a go at a few people and try and sort it. I know I looked awful, but I didn't care, I was being taken for a ride and I wasn't having it. When I got back I was tired but my headache had eased.

Friday I got up feeling positive and my headache had gone. It made me wonder whether I was feeling negative because I was ill or feeling ill because I was being negative. I guess it's a chicken and egg scenario. Either way they both disappeared at the same time.

3 comments:

Wine and Words said...

I'm sorry about your house. Illness, stress, and anger are all unpleasant, especially when wrapped up together in some smelly brew. Hope things look up!

Roses said...

Good for you for sorting it out when you were feeling like shit.

Many pats on back for you.

glnroz said...

scramble the eggs and bake the chicken. Sounds like you took the bull by the horns and wrestled it to the ground.. goood job