Sunday 12 October 2008

The perils of alcohol!

So my good mood lasted a few days. Friday I was feeling ready to face the world and so I headed out with FF all dolled up. I don't know what I was trying to do but I guess I must have thought ready to go out and have a good time. I headed out and I have realised that the way I used to have fun doesn't appeal to me.

I got very drunk and said some things that led to an awkward situation for FF and now I feel terrible about it. I know now that the partying part of my life I'm never gonna get back and I don't want it back. I have better things to do.

Now I have it out of my system I can really move on. I have left behind something that wasn't working and now I'm sure I'm making the right decision. Not that I'm going to drop the friends I made during that time because as I have said in my previous post these friends are very important. I just don't want to be in that situation anymore.

No comments: