Thursday 27 January 2011

rant

So I reread the poem I posted and was going to put a comment on there but decided to just post on here instead. It's funny how things creep up on you before you realize it. I have had some good news this week, I received the highest mark I have ever got for an essay I handed in before christmas. This is a big deal and I should be really happy about it but I'm not. I got a little embarrassed and then tried to forget it.

I'm a little flat. I want to be positive and enjoy what I am doing but I am not. Low. I guess I am low. I'm just whining and need to pull my finger out of my butt and get on with things.

There are things I want. There are are things I thought I wanted and am now indifferent about and there are things I know I don't want. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Moggie711 said...

Don't be embarrassed by your result - it was amazing and terrific and you should be really proud. It shows what you can do and should give you a boost for the future. I am really proud (and slightly jealous if that helps) of you. As for feeling flat, kinda know what you mean think lots of people are feeling the same - I just want to get an interview never mind a job! Just keep looking forward and keep believing you are loved. (Because you are).

Dix