Friday 3 July 2009

The Arrival.

So today was the arrival of the weekend I've been planning for the last six months.  Tomorrow Moggie, my mother and myself are heading to see Take That in concert at Wembley Stadium.  It's the first time I've been to the new Wembley and I'm really looking forward to it.

Today is the beginning as it signaled the arrival of my Mum.  Her and my Dad moved to Scotland in April and I haven't seen her since I helped them move.  Of course the house was cleaned as though for a royal visit, my usual messy laidback style pushed aside slightly for a few days but it's worth it.

It's great to see her and the time has whizzed by since they left.  So overall really looking forward to the weekend ahead.

4 comments:

Just Curious said...

Hi there, I really like your blog template. Where did you find it?

Just Curious... said...

Hey,

Thanks.

The template was from btemplates.com, they have loads of different designs to make a blog stand out.

Roses said...

Hey sweetie. How was the gig? Did you have an awesome time? Will you be posting pickies?

Just Curious... said...

Hey Roses,

The gig was amazing! Hoping to post pics from my phone so watch this space.