Thursday 17 April 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Welcome back to the blog space without any viewers!!

Saying that I was wondering, does it really matter whether anybody is listening? Isn't it just enough to send your shit musings out into the ether with no reply? I think that it is more important to empty your thoughts somewhere in order to access the good stuff. Therefore I will not be apologising for the shitness of my posts or justifying any thoughts placed here. I am just sending out my verbal diorhea in order to cleanse my pallet so to speak. I am hoping to unblock my creative paths (god that sounds poncy!).

So anyway thoughts for today were on how busy my life seems to be. I am constantly busy but my life also feels empty. I race from one stressful situation to another with barely enough time to get the bare necessities done. One day I will look back and wonder what happened to my life and my dreams.

Therre are things that are important to me that I do not get to spend time on because I race around half the time like a loony. Maybe one day I will just stop everything and dedicate myself to the things I too afraid to commit to. But then where would I start ? There are so many things I want to do with my life and i haven't done most of them.

Do I really want to say the biggest risk I ever took was applying for a degree at an Art School? That should have been the start of movement in my life but it seems I've just gone back to my old one.

I think it's time I took a stand...

No comments: