Sunday 13 April 2008

Sunday

So after a stressful Friday the weekend opened up like a beautiful oasis of calm that stayed on the horizon through Saturday. Finally on Sunday, aptly the day of rest, I managed to retrieve a relatively peaceful and stress-free day.

Friday was the day from hell ending with the collapse of my house move. Saturday started with a frantic search for somewhere to live, seeing as I have already handed in my notice where I am. After viewing a couple of flats I have realized that it is virtually impossible to find somewhere suitable on my tiny budget.

I have to find somewhere within a certain price bracket to be able to stop working and enable me to start getting better. This brings me to the larger problem. I am ill. I like to pretend that I am not but the bottom line is that I am. Every now and then I do something to make my life better by admitting that I cannot cope with the status quo.

The last time I did this I went part time at work. This is where my problems began. I now cannot afford to live where I am without a full time job and the government is too busy giving money to other people to really help me any. So now I'm moving.

In all honesty I probably shouldn't working at all, but I'm under some kind of false idea that I should. If I did decide to quit work I'm gonna be screwed unless I have already moved. So now I'm back to looking for somewhere.

Joy.

Saturday ended with a trip to the cinema, which I was looking forward to. The film was bad and not even in a good way. I normally like those movies that are so bad that they're good but this movie was just bad. And there were no decent looking fellas in it to make it bearable.

At least today was nice. Just chilling out and forgetting everything else. Back at work tomorrow and will probably undo all the good work resting has done today but nevermind.

Anyway, later for now...

No comments: