Sunday 24 May 2009

shivers

I'm just listening to some music and thought I'd check back in. The last week has been quite weird. I've kept coming on here thinking I would post something but kept drawing a blank. I found myself with nothing to say. Maybe I did but not something I was ready to write down.

Sometimes writing down what's on your mind feels so final. Thoughts are just thoughts until they are written down and then they're just out there, stark, open and vulnerable. Words can be a very frightening thing. They can express emotions and thoughts that we perhaps try to hide. Once they are verbalized they exist in a way they didn't within your head.

Facing them written down is enlightening but also incredibly scary. perhaps my head is a darker place than I would like it to be, maybe things aren't good. I've always been a fairly positive person, telling myself there is a way to do everything, a way to talk myself out of any bad situation.

I guess my own arguments are sounding a little thin these days, because it takes may take just one person to exist but you need more than one person to make a real life.

So I think it is time I headed out of my life for one inside my head and got a real one. How do I do that? I guess I've forgotten along the way, time to relearn.

No comments: